Safer Lock Box
Safer Lock Box
- Includes food grade box with a Safer Lock closure.
- Inner Dimensions: L 5.5″ W 7.5″ H 3.1″
- Seal for moisture resistance and smell reduction
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Combination reset pin and reset instructions included
For wholesale pricing: call toll free (844) 209-5044
RxGuardian introduces the Rx Locking Cap, the latest offering designed to help mitigate the risk of drug diversion and misuse/abuse of prescription medications in the home. The Rx Locking Cap is a four-digit combination locking cap and represents a tamper evident, abuse deterrent solution for safely storing prescription medications in the home.
The Rx Locking Cap is the newest addition to RxGuardian’s Safer Lock Diversion Portfolio.
- Drug Diversion is defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as the transfer of any legally prescribed controlled substance from the individual for whom it was prescribed to another person for illicit use.
Tamper Evident / Abuse Deterrent
RxGuardian’s Safer Lock Diversion Portfolio was designed to help mitigate the risk of diversion by providing a four-digit locking cap to help deter misuse of prescription medications and break when tampered with force.
The DEA Diversion Control Division oversees federal regulations that require pharmacies, hospitals, and medical offices to securely store controlled substances in a steel locked cabinet or a safe. Gatekeeper Innovation designed the Safer Lock Diversion Portfolio to enable similar security measures for storing prescription medications in the home.
The Rx Locking Cap secures prescription medications with a combination cap that fits over the most common pharmaceutical vials available in the market.
The patented Rx Locking Cap is the first cap to be offered as an HMO covered benefit, a $0 co-pay.
The Rx Locking Cap is compatible with the following vials:
- 1-Clic® 20 Dram
- Friendly & Safe® 16 & 20 Dram
- ProTect® 16 & 20 Dram
Weight: 0.25 lbs
Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 1 in